Sales contract entry is not available after creating a new sales contract in sales documents facet in sales quote
SAP Cloud for customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Go to the Sales Quote View.
- Select New.
- Create a new Sales Quote XYZ (XYZ represents Sales Quote ID).
- Go to the Sales Documents Facet.
- Create a New Sales Contract PQR (PQR represents Contract ID) under Contract section.
- Save and Open.
- Go to Sales Quotes facet.
- Here, Sales Quote XYZ entry is missing under Sales Quotes (selling contract) section.
- Now go back to XYZ sales quote.
- Go to Sales Documents facet
- Newly created sales contract PQR is also not displayed under Contract section.
Relationship between sales quote and contract only determined if the predecessor (=quote) does not have errors and "is approved or approval not necessary" and "is submitted".
In order to see the contract in the sales document facet of a sales quote please follow the process as follows:
- Create a Quote without any error message.
- Approve the Quote.
- Submit the Quote.
- Create the follow up Contract.
Here, Contract entry will show under sales documents facet in sales quote.
Contract not available, Sales quote , KBA , not showing , contract , not available , sales quote , sales documents , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-COP , Contract Processing , How To