- When logged in using languages Chinese or Japanese, the field Fiscal Period cannot be used in Financial applications such as Display Line Items in General Ledger.
- A warning about the format of the Fiscal Period entry is given:
- Chinese: 按以下格式输入有效日期：M月1
- Japanese: 有効な日付を M月1 の書式で入力してください
- In the browser console log, the error below is logged:
- sap.m.P13nConditionPanel - not able to parse value *** with type sap.ui.comp.odata.type.FiscalDate
(where *** is the entered value)
- SAPUI5 1.75.4, 1.75.5
- S/4HANA Cloud
This issue is resolved with SAPUI5 1.75.6, use the latest version of SAPUI5 under maintenance.
For S/4HANA Cloud, the fix is currently planned for 2005 hotfix collection 5. Please check the S/4HANA Cloud Maintenance Calendar for relevant dates.
ZH, ZF, JA , KBA , CA-UI5-CMP , SmartControls , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , Bug Filed