When a Job Alert is created with a filter criteria, why does the filter criteria text not show up in the saved job alerts page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to RMK site;
- Create a Job alert and define the search criteria as a filter;
- Check the job alert you have created by going to View Profile > My Profile (RCM) > Options: Job Alerts;
- See Job Alert does not show the filter(s) you have specified in RMK.
This is expected behavior. The full query will display only in RMK site. In RCM it will just show you the keyword/location only. For you to see the full query, you will need to click the "eye icon.”
- Search criteria specified in the search bar;
- In My Profile > Options: Job Alerts you will see the "eye icon";
- Click on the "eye icon" and you will be redirected to RMK site where you can review the full query.
Job Alert, Criteria, Filter, Missing, Eye Icon, My Profile, RCM, RMK, CSB , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To