Changing the language on SuccessFactors BizX
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- Access your Instance;
- Next to the logged user, click on the drop-box option and then the option "Settings" as below:
- Then navigatate to "Change Language" and select the requested language as below:
- When the user changes the system language, the new language does not reflect in all systems;
- Old languange still appearing when changed the system language;
- The translation is not happening in all the system;
- Language bug on SF system showing two languages.
When changing the language of the SF system (BizX), please ensure to logout and login again to
ensure the language switch takes effect through BizX to avoid any cache issue.
SuccessFactors; Change Language; Settings; Changing Language will redirect you to the Homepage; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem