This KBA completes the information released in SAP note 19687 - Change to customer material number
The KBA gives further clarification on how the customer info material record gets determined in the following scenario:
- During sales order creation user inputs a material number (VBAP-MATNR) : XXXX (Description XXXX) with customer material info record (VBAP-KDMAT) = (Customer Material 1)
- User does not save the sales order yet, but decides to change material number to YYYY
- In this situation system changes the material number and its description
- However it is not clarified how the customer material info record will be determined.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VBAP-KDMAT, Customer material info record, Customer material number determination, VBAP-MATNR, RV_CUSTOMER_MATERIAL_READ, USEREXIT_CUST_MATERIAL_READ, FV45PF0R , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-MD-AM-CMI , Customer-Material Information , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.