- You have an outbound integration in IC that fetches execution manager event (EMEvent) records;
- A filter is configured to compare the 'Event Time' field to the last run time variable (LASTRUNTIME);
- There are records in the output which should've been filtered out.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Set up a filter as below:
- Run the integration and observe records in the output that don't respect the filter:
Since the LASTRUNTIME variable is assuming 'date' format instead of 'datetime', the time portion of the variable is being defaulted to '00:00:00' for comparison.
This is expected behavior. LASTRUNTIME assumes 'datetime' format only when compared to audit fields, such as "last modified datetime" and "created datetime". For other DateTimeOffset fields, only the date part is considered as per design.
The following workaround can be tested at your own discretion, since it does not comply with the standard design:
- Change the field from 'Event Time' to one of type string, such as 'Event Description' or 'Event Name';
- Manually edit the value to 'datetime';
- Change the field back to 'Event Time' and the 'datetime' change will remain;
- Validate the integration's behavior.
success factors, query, not working, incorrect, entity, filter, wrong result, incorrectly, behavior , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem