In transaction QI07 some purchase order (PO) items are not selected for processing, even
- the selection criteria is filled properly (material, delivery date, and so on),
- the background settings (quality information record, customizing, and so on) are properly done.
Information message is returned:
No source inspections are required - QB151
This way no source inspection lot can be created and goods receipt (MIGO) can be blocked in the system.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-RP-PRC, QM-IM-IL, MM-PUR-PO, MM-PUR, MM-IM-GR-PO, QB 151, Bestellung, Lieferung, schedule, Prüflos, QINF, Lieferant, 0101, worklist , KBA , QM-PT-RP-PRC , QM control in Procurement , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , MM-IM-GR-PO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.