You have created supplier invoice in currency XXX (XXX refers to the currency unit used in the invoice and default currency maintained in company master data) but the currency is showing in YYY (YYY refers to currency unit of the country where the company is registered)in the report "Monitoring Invoices" for few key figures.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Select Design Reports
- Search for Report: Monitoring Invoices and open
- Select View tab
- Under Column fields, select add button
- Expand Key figure options
- Add these fields: Net Amount in Company Currency/ Gross Amount in Company Currency/Tax Amount in Company Currency
- Run the report
- The currency shows YYY in the above key figure fields instead of the default currency XXX set in the company master data or in the supplier invoice.
The currency in the fields Net Amount in Company Currency/ Gross Amount in Company Currency/Tax Amount in Company Currency are picked up from the actual currency of the registered country of the company. It is not based on the currency maintained by user in the company master data or the currency in which the invoice is created.
The other key figures Net Amount/Gross Amount/Tax Amount show the currency of the invoice document as it takes the value from invoice but for the company currency dependent fields, the currency is picked from registered country's actual currency unit.
supplier invoice currency, monitoring invoices report, Net Amount in Company Currency, Gross Amount in Company Currency, Tax Amount in Company Currency , KBA , supplier invoice currency , company currency , monitoring invoices , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem