You are selling a Fixed Asset.
In the Revenue Assignment tab of the Customer Invoice you select a specific G/L Account.
When checking the Customer Invoice posting, however, the Revenue is not posted to this specified G/L account.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Requests view.
- Search for invoice requests in To be Invoiced status.
- Edit the invoice request and go to the Items tab.
- In the Revenue Assignment tab a specific G/L Account is maintained.
- In the resulting Journal Entry, the revenue posting line does not post to the specified G/L account.
As this customer invoice posting is linked to a Fixed Asset sale, the Fixed Asset Account Determination setting for Fixed Asset sale overwrites any manual Account Assignment made in the Customer Invoice.
To review the Fine Tune Setting:
- Access the Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination fine tune activity, either from the Business Configuration Overview or from the Activity List of the Implementation Project.
- Under Account Determination select Fixed Asset.
- Navigate to the Fixed Asset Sale /Scrapping tab.
- Find the Account Determination Group linked to the Fixed Asset's Fixed Asset class.
- The G/L Accounts assigned to this Account Determination Group in the Revenue for Sale columns are used for this Fixed Asset Sale transaction.
Revenue Posting, Fixed Asset Sale, Fixed Asset Customer Invoice , KBA , revenue assignment tab of customer invoi , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , Problem