- Purchase order is not send to the Ariba system.
- Output status of the purchase order remains in "In preparation" status as show below.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
S/4 HANA Public Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the purchase order using "Manage purchase order" app.
- Go to the menu and click on the button "Messages".
Missing configuration in the communication scenario SAP_COM_508.
- Open the application Communication system.
- Select the communication scenario 'SAP_COM_508'.
- Navigate to the 'Business Partners' tab.
- Add the supplier ID used in the purchase order.
2NV - Guided Buying Capability with SAP Ariba Buying.
s4_pc, s4hc, ariba, integration, cloud, purchase order, cig, buyer, SAP_COM_508, APOC_OR_CE_MESSAGES003, SAP_COM_508, 42f, communication, arrangment, system , KBA , CA-GTF-INT-ARI , Ariba Integration Content , BNS-INT-ARI , Ariba Integration with S/4HANA , CA-GTF-INT , SAP S/4HANA Integration Content , CA-GTF-INT-EDI , EDI Integrations Content , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , Problem