When searching for a username in Report Center, and when clicking a person's name in the drop-down, the person's name shifts down and a pale "Invalid Entry" text appears. This means that the person the user has clicked on was not selected due to the invalid entry prompt. You would have to click on the name again to select it. It works the second time around.
1. In the Author filter when filtering a reports list
2. Name filter when sharing a report
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login and go to Report Center
2. Click on the Filter icon to display the search filter fields
3. In the Author field, search for any name e.g. admin
4. Notice that the search suggestion will populate. Click on the Admin suggestion (or any value for testing)
Result: The username you clicked won't be selected and an "Invalid Entry" selection with a red background will be displayed in the list on top of the matching username you tried to select.
5. Click on the username again
Result: This time, your selection is successfully added as filter value.
- So the issue here is that the user needs to click at least twice to be able to select a Name value due to the Invalid entry issue.
This is a Known Issue.
update: The fix for this will be available on b2005p13 (10-Jul-20) . It will be patched after Production release.
AYT-29305, PTCH-32869 (internal ticket for patch)
Invalid, entry, report center, search, people search, person search, author search, employee search , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem