When the new hire tries to complete his additional data collection step, the field labels in his tasks not showing correctly or are being automatically changed when you navigate in the tasks.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in BizX as the new hire
- Go to the task provide personal data
- Navigate between the existing tabs for the personal data collection
- You'll notice that some field labels were changed.
Labels have not been defined, hence these labels are being overriden by the value from your other objects.
- From Manage Data search for “Onboarding data collection configuration” for DEFAULT_DATA_COLLECTION_CONFIG.
- The list of UI Items configurations would be available here.
- Click on View ConfigUIMeta for each object and check “simpleFieldValue” section.
- From “Manage Configuration UI” search for the same object and click “Edit Properties” for each field and check the fieldId.
- For each of the FieldId from Step 4 there should be a corresponding entry under simpleFieldValue section of Step 3 with name “<fieldId>-label”.
- If all the mapping are available and match the issue would be resolved.
label, wrong, personal, data, collection, DEFAULT_DATA_COLLECTION_CONFIG, onboarding, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem