- You create a level-based hierarchy in SAC Model
- You can drill without problems but when you click the hierarchy icon in your chart, you see only Level1, Level2 and so on rather than the actual description of the fields such as: state, country, etc...
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020
Currently, this is a limitation on the product as it doesn't present the Attribute Name used in the hierarchy.
There is currently an enhancement request that has been submitted by other customers to include this feature. Please check out and vote for this enhancement request - https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/244489/?section=sectionVotes. The more customers vote, the greater the chance that this new feature will be included in subsequent release of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- 2653714 - HANA level-based hierarchies don't show descriptions (labels) in charts in SAP Analytics Cloud
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
level, hierarchies, live, remote, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, level-based hierarchies, level descriptions, hierarchy level descriptions , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem