- In SAP Hana Studio Performance Load graph is not working, in Hana Cockpit, the same issue is visible too
- Also if you monitor via transaction DBACOCKPIT in an R/3 system
- You may have other systems which are using the same Hana Studio where the Performance Load graph is working as expected
- The collected Full System Info Dump does not contain nameserver_history.trc file
- In Hana MiniChecks (SAP Note 1969700 SQL Statement Collection for SAP HANA), there are no reported issues with Statistics Server related checks
- SAP Hana Platform Edition 1.0
- SAP Hana Platform Edition 2.0
nameserver, nameserver_history.trc, Load graph, Service, DBACOCKPIT, Cockpit, HANA Studio, missing, not visible , KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.