While performing the migration for Purchase contract below error occurs;
- No instance of object type PurchasingContract has been created. External reference: # 1 Message no. BAPI001
- Conversion factor could not be determined. Message no. MEOUT006
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App “Migrate your Data”.
- Go into the relevant migration project.
- Select the Migration object “Purchase contract”.
- Upload the Migration template and then click on Activate.
- Click on Start transfer.
- Perform the Validation phase followed by the Convert Values phase.
- Perform the Simulation phase.
The conversion factor for the unit of measure provided in the fields 'Order Unit of Measure' and 'Price Unit of Measure' in the migration template is not defined in the system.
For example: In the migration template you have provided the uom as KGM, but in the system the Uom in the Material master is defined as Unidad (UN) and Converstion factor for UN to KGM is not maintained.
In the "Display Material" App, please check the Order unit of measure in the Purchasing tab for the Material number that has been provided in the migration template. Make sure to provide the same unit of measure in the migration template in the ISO format.
MEOUT006, BAPI001, Conversion, factor, could, not, be, determined, No, instance, of, object, type, PurchasingContract, Purchase, Contract, S/4HANA Cloud, S4_PC, migrate your data, CA-GTF-MIG. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem