You have hidden the Header section of the Leads Quick View and now you are no longer able to open the Quick View screen.
Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Sales WOrkcenter and then the Leads View.
- Click on a Lead name to open the Quick View.
- Start Adaptation.
- Click the edit Pencil Icon for the Header of the Quick View and hide the header.
- End Adaptation.
Next time you click on a Lead Name, the system will dump and give error.
The Lead Name Field needs to always be visible in the Quick View.
Our development team are currently under discussion to make the Lead Name marked as a primary title to be non-adaptable with regard to visibility or deletion.
For now you will need to delete the Change Transaction that was created. This will revert the change and you will be able to open the Quick View screen again.
To do this you will need to navigate the following steps:
- Administrator Workcenter.
- General Settings.
- Adaptation Changes - Layout Change History.
- Filter by UI Component with the following: /BYD_COD/SalesOnDemand/Marketing/Prospect/COD_Mkt_Prospect_QT.QT.uicomponent.
- This will show you all the CTs for the Leads Quick View.
- Here you will be able to find the CT and delete it. This will fix the issue.
Lead, Quick View, QT, Dump, Error, Cannot, Can't, Unable, Open, CT, Adapt, Changes, , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , Problem