- When a disqualified candidate goes to withdraw the Job Application, following message is displayed: "You already withdrawn for this job.".
- Some customers don't want to have this message displayed as it will inform that the candidate was already disqualified before withdrawing the Job Application.
- This happens for both Internal and External Candidates
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
As per standard behavior, whenever a candidate withdraws an already disqualified Job Application, the system will throw the error message: "You already withdrawn for this job." however, this message can be edited and the text can be replaced. This action is performed through Manage Languages tool 2576546 - Manage Language Feature
You need to follow the next steps to replace the text:
- In Admin Center > Go to Manage Languages
- You need to find the language pack you want to edit (In this case, English US)
- On the very right, hover over the 3 dots and click "Download default labels"
- In the original language pack, you need to find the message key linked to the system text you want to change. For this case, the message key is "JOB_REQ_ALREADY_WITHDRAWN"
- If the original language pack needs to be edited, you will need to add a custom language pack and edit the text that is linked to the message key in this custom pack. The custom pack gets appended to the original language pack. If you already have a custom language pack, you need to click "Download custom labels", edit the text, save and re-upload it in your system.
In addition, if you would like to change the standard behavior of this message, we can submit an enhancement request in our Influence Portal. Please, refer to this KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
Disqualified, Message, Candidate, Withdraw, Withdraws, Key, Language, Job, Already , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To