This document is applicable for WFA on HANA certified partners only.
While implementing and / or configuring WFA on HANA, you might face some build validation failures in Load Status:
- sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near
- Source table has no person id column identified
- Could not determine HANA_MEASURE for global measure
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to WFA on HANA Data Factory
- Click on Build Fact Data & Cube or go directly to step 3
- Go to Load Status
- The initial load or incremental load is failed
Please go through the Validation Guide available in the WFA on HANA Technical Implementation Experts Jam page -> https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/84EwDaCrOMbeclUGFb8kNt/documents/ZQVkqzr2ynHLytqdUrVZRt/slide_viewer
After reviewing the guide, in case you still need assistance to implement or configure WFA on HANA, please post your issue in the Questions forum -> https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/84EwDaCrOMbeclUGFb8kNt/forums?folder_id=zAdoVz4DhjF56DspHGICo0