When you try to trigger a No-show event for a new hire you got the following error message such as: [COE0018] The cancelation request for new hire has failed. Please contact your administrator.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding Dashboard;
- Open your new hire record;
- Click in the actions button;
- Select the option cancel onboarding;
- Select the No-show event reason and try to save it;
- The error message shows up.
One possible cause is that your current user does not have the following permissions: Employee Central Foundation OData API (read-only) under Employee Central API.
Please grant the permission Employee Central Foundation OData API (read-only) under Employee Central API and review the required settings for trigger the no-show event.
For more information please refer to the following section of Onboarding implementation guide: Triggering No-Show for a New Hire
No-show, onboarding, [COE0018], cancelation, request, failed , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem