- An ASE server has gone into a hung state.
- No messages in the ASE errorlog for 2 days.
- None of the engines were halted when 2 manual memdumps with "halt" were collected.
- The ASE server had to be killed from the operating system (OS) and rebooted.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- HP-UX B.11.31
hang, stall, CPU, operating, system, alarm, tick, network, listener, stack, stacktrace, socket , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.