Customer has enabled the compliance forms for UK and Australia in Onboarding. When a candidate was initiated onboarding from RCM and New Hire Data Review and Personal and Custom Data Collection has been completed, the compliance to-do tile is not appearing for the candidate.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboard a candidate from RCM or manually add a candidate in Onboarding
- As a hiring manager, complete the New Hire Data Review task
- Login as the candidate in the system and complete the Personal and Custom Data Collection
- Compliance To-Do tasks are not generated
The issue is caused by an outdated Business Process Engine (BPE) process flow
Customers must update the Business Process Engine (BPE) process flow to deploy Compliance. This fetches the new Business Process Engine definitions, including compliance details.
To update the process flow definitions, navigate to the following:
- Go to Admin Center >> Update Process Flows for Onboarding and Offboarding
- Select the Service User that will update the BPE Process Flow
- Click Update
Wait for at least 1-2 hours to ensure that the BPE Process Flow has been updated completely. Once completed, restart the Onboarding process for the candidate.
Compliance 2.0, Onboarding 2.0 Compliance, UK Compliance, Australia Compliance, BPE Process Flow, Compliance To-Do tasks are not generated, onboarding
KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms , Problem