You have created intercompany sales order from purchase order, however intercompany sales order is with the error 'Using Business Partner XXX not permitted; status in master data is Not Active'(XXX is the business partner ID.In this case the mentioned Business Partner is a Product Recipient Party)
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Go to Sales Orders view.
- Edit the Sales Order XYZ. (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID)
System shows error 'Using Business Partner XXX not permitted; status in master data is Not Active'
Go to the Account Management work center.
Go to the Account view.
Search for Account XXX (XXX Represents the ID of Product Recipient party which is also a Account).
Open it and navigate to the General tab.
- You can see that the Account is not blocked.
You updated the Account Master Data after the Sales Order was created from the Purchase Order. The Sales Order cannot be updated automatically since data comes from the Purchase Order in an Intercompany scenario.
You have to trigger a Dummy change in the Purchase Order and send the update to the Intercompany Sales Order, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Select the Purchase Order 123 (123 is purchase order ID from which the Intercompany Sales Order XYZ is created)
- Select Edit and navigate to Items Tab
- Under Item Details, navigate to Delivery sub tab
- Remove the party XXX in the field Recipient and add the same value again.
- Save the Changes and then click on Send Update button.
- The Party XXX will be correctly redetermined in the intercompany sales order and the issue will be resolved.
Intercompany Sales Order inconsistent; Sales Order error; , KBA , intercompany sales order , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem