Is it possible to click a link and that will bring me to a specific area in the same wiki page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
If I click 'see more' text I want SAP Jam to automatically scrolls down to the specific 'see more' section on the same wiki
This is possible by using 'HTML named anchors'
The HTML code is added on the wiki page -
- Add the named anchor in the HTML (source code view)
- Add the <a name> tag (example: <a name="namedanchor">) of the destination on the wiki (where you want people to jump to)
- From the wiki page URL, you just add ?=namedanchor to the url of the destination and that's what you use in your links.
- editing in HTML/source code view is not supported or documented, therefore SAP Jam Support team cannot assist with any queries.
- as this is not officially documented, this may cease to function at any stage.
For more information on links and named anchors see http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp
link, linking, hyperlink, jump up, navigation , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To