You will receive below warning message while logon to Cloud Application Studio tool with the user who have other than English Language assigned.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Cloud For Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Cloud Application Studio
- Enter System Details
- Enter Username and Password
- Warning Message Appears 'Your current logon language is not English.'
Solution artifacts gets generated for all other languages if the user is assigned other than English language and those artifacts create inconsistencies from the backend.
To avoid such inconsistencies we have implemented this as a check in 2005 release during logon.
To resolve this message you have to update your default laguage to English.
To do this, you can click on Help button as shown in warning message and you will be navigated to the help document which explains the steps.
Below are the steps :
- Log on to the frontend UI with your development user.
- From the user profile menu, navigate to Settings My Settings.
- In the Language field, select English from the dropdown menu.
- Save your setting.
- Log off and then log on again for your changes to take effect.
You can also refer PDI Help Document > User Setup Guide for the same.
Help Document for Update Your Language Preference.
Language setting, November 2020, set your language to English Immediately , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , Problem