- While entering an invoice via transaction MIRO or entering a parked invoice via transaction MIR7, if the user removes the purchase order in the PO Reference tab, the currency in the header is cleared from the invoice.
- When entering the purchase order once again, the currency value is taken from the purchase order.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
MIR4, MIR6, currencies, moeda, moedas, EUR, USD, BRL, INR, idoc, EDI , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV-PP , Preliminary Posting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.