When you create a delivery in the SAP ERP system, you expect the delivery to not be automatically distributed after saving it in dialog mode, as you have defined for the corresponding delivery type the setting "Stop Distribution", in Customizing path below (SPRO transaction):
"Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Delivery Types".
Despite that, you might experience these behaviors:
- the delivery is distributed automatically (field LIKP-VLSTK = 'B') after saving from e.g. VL32n transaction;
- after the delivery is created from an IDoc with inbound processing /SPE/IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1;
- after the inbound delivery is created from a header output;
- SAP ERP Central Component (ERP)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
distribution, tvlk, /SPE/V_T340, warehouse, vl60, vl32, vl32n, IDoc , KBA , LE-IEW-INB , Inbound Process , LE-IEW-OUT , Outbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.