In Manage Journal Entries (App ID F0717) fields Reversed with and Reversed FiscalYr empty for document reversed outside of FI application.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- For example Journal Entry created in app Post General Journal Entries reversed in app Manage Journal Entries.
- Supplier Invoice created in app Create Supplier Invoiced Advanced (MIRO) reversed in app 'Supplier Invoices List' (App id F1060a)
- Only reversal Journal Entry shown for Journal Entry reversed in app Manage Journal Entries.
System works as designed. Only Reversals created within FI apps will show value in fields Reversal FiscalYr and Reversed With in app Manage Journal Entries
- Use App Display Lines In General Ledger (App id F2217) to see Reversal Ref. No. (Reversal Reference Number)
- Review reversal from application area from which reversal was created for example use app 'Supplier Invoices List' for example referenced above.
- For Material Documents use app Material Documents Overview (App ID F1077) to review process flow.
2886994 Reverse button grey out in the App Manage Journal Entries
2750226 - Inactive reversal option for a supplier invoice in app Manage Journal Entries
2915643 - Authorization check on Account Type in Manage Journal Entries during reversal
2606439 Invoice reversal - not authorized to use MR8M
BKPF, BKPFF, IBKPF, FEBEP, GLYEC, ACES4, empty, blank, RFBU, RMRP, accounting, billing, F1060a, F0717, RMWL, RMWA, goods issue, supplier Invoice, F2217, goods receipt, blank, not appearing, VBRK , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem