- HRA Exemption is not getting calculated in payroll after HRSPupgrade for Budget changes India Payroll.
- /12M MHRA Basis, /3MR HRA Monthly exemption and /3QP HRA Projection amount wage types are not generated in INMHR payroll function
- /4E4 HRA Annual Exemption wage type is not calculated in INMHR function in payroll SAP note 2857031 - HRA calculation on 'when changed' basis changes are implemented.
- Rule INHM does not generate /12M Wagetype which stores the non-prorated HRA basis
- Even after following steps as per KBA 2918612 - HRA exemption not calculated by INHRA function for Old Regime, /4E4 HRA exemption is still not calculated.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
HINCALC0, PC00_M40_CALC, INMHR, HRA - When changed basis, /12M, /3MR, /3QP, /4E4, CL_HR_IN_MON_HRA, MHRA, PC2_IN18, PAYIN NATIONAL, PIN_BASIS, PIN_FAC01, PIN_FAC02, PIN_FAC03, PIN_MINEX, PCR INHM, HRPAYIN_IT, INAL, INN1, HINCMHRA, PC00_M40_MHRA , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.