When you change the Pricing Date and Update Pricing on a Sales Order, the system does not redetermine the Price of one or multiple line items.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Open the Sales Orders view.
- Find Sales Order ABC (Where ABC Represents the Sales Order ID of a document which has one or more items with different Price Lists depending on the Pricing Date).
- Open the document and click View All.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Change the Pricing Date field to a different date (One which would affect the Price of one or more items in the Sales Order).
- In the Total Pricing section of the page, click Update Pricing and select either Keep Manual Changes or Completely.
You notice that the Price of one or more items did not update as expected.
For items whose Project Customer Invoice Request is created and Invoicing Status is In Process, the redetermination of prices does not happen as it might tamper the pricing in the Invoice Request.
If there is at least one item with invoicing status "Not Started" the pricing date can be changed but redetermination of prices will happen only for the one which have the Invoice Status as Not Started and not the In process ones.
This is the system behavior as of now.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
You can consult the following KBA on how to proceed: 2531827 - Functionality Currently not Available
Update Pricing, Pricing Date, Completely, Manual Changes, Invoice Request, Refresh, Redetermine , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , How To