- Incorrect Amount reflecting in Form 24Q in case of retro payroll run
- Form 24Q not displaying results when there is a payroll retro run
- Form 24Q does not display payroll results ,when there exists no regular run , and retro payroll processed later
- Getting the error "No valid records found for employee/employees selected for this criteria" when form 24Q is executed for the quarter where there exist retro payroll results.
- Retro /4MI value is not displayed in form 24Q when there is a retro payroll run ,for the quarter in which retro payroll was run or in subsequent quarter.
- Mismatch between sum of Amount paid/credited for each quarter of Form 24Q (/4MI) with the salary and tax details annexure when run for Quarter 4
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HINCF24Q, PC24QIN0, INMWT, 40MWT,PC00_M40_F24Q,Amount Paid/Credited, /4MI Monthly Amount paid, KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.