The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
dberror (Prepared Statement:execute Update): - 129 transaction rolled by an internal error:External user name *** already exists on provider
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.02
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Navigate Security -> Users.
- Create a new user.
- Observe the error message.
User already exists on Identity Provider and has not been activated yet.
- Ask user to activate the account.
- If user has not received welcome e-mail, ask user to navigate to the tenant homepage and click "Forgot password" option. It will trigger a password reset e-mail which would activate an account.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, s, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable to create new user , user has no access Access,, Sac, Set, setup new user, Failed to create new user, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, dberror (Prepared Statement:execute Update): - 129 transaction rolled by an internal error:External user name already exists on provider, name already exiists on provider, dberror (Prepared Statement:execute Update), 129 transaction rolled by an internal error, External user name already exists on provider, username, email , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem