- A Conceptual Data Model (CDM) is created in PD Web.
- Inheritance links and relationships are drawn between entities.
- The model is checked out in the PD client.
- Symbol of the Inheritance object is wrong: it uses the inheritance icon from the Toolbox instead of the standard symbol.
- The many end of non-dependent relationships is partially displayed on top of the Entity symbol: it needs to be sent backwards.
- Symbol looks fine for dependent relationships.
- If the model is updated to the repository, the wrong symbol shape is now also visible from PD Web.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
cmr, portal, 821694, CR821694, CR#821694 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.