You want to use light data removal when you depersonalize Contacts and Employees
SAP Cloud for Customer
You will have to Scope the relevant question for using this feature.
This feature allows users to control for any Contact or Employee, Whether to keep the existing logic that the destruction of the Contact or the employee shall destroy the whole document or to exclusively destroy the instance and no other document data.
The steps to scope are are as below
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Select the initial implementation project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 4 - Questions.
- Expand "Built-in Services and Support".
- Expand "System Management".
- Click"Security ".
- Under "Data Privacy" ,Find the question "During personal data removal, do you want to retain the transactional data and remove only the personal data of contacts and employees?"
Depersonalization,Contacts ,Employees, Light data removal , KBA , light data removal , depersonalization , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , Problem