- Option Id is being displayed in a picklist field instead of the value in a Job Requisition.
- Picklist values not displaying for some users while they are for others.
- Field is showing "null" instead of the picklist value
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In the instance, go to Recruiting
- Access any job requisition
- Select a picklist field
- You will see the Option ID instead of the value or the picklist values will be missing for some users
A possible cause is the label for this value is not populated for the language that user is using in the instance.
It is necessary to confirm if the label for the values in the picklist are correctly translated for the language the user is using in the instance.
Check which is the language used by this user in the instance according to the following steps:
- Click on the user icon
- Select Settings
- Select Change Language and check which language you are using
Now, it is necessary to check the Labels for this picklist on Picklist Center
- In Admin Center, go to Picklist Center
- Select the desired picklist
- Click on the Translation icon for the values that are having the issue
- You will see there is no value for the Language that you are using in the instance
- Close this screen and edit the value
- Select the Translation icon on the Label field
- Add text to the language desired and click on Save
- Once you save the value, you can go to the job requisition and you will see the Value populated properly
If the labels are properly filled for the affected option, please run a "Synchronize Existing Data" in Provisioning.
- Under Managing Recruiting > Open "Configure Reportable Custom Fields"
- Open the "Synchronize Existing Data" and click the button to make the synch
picklist, option id, job requisition, picklist center, label, value , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem