Non-Admin user is able to edit and delete public labels from the labels view in Report Center. This user has no capability of creating any reports such as Report-Canvas, Report-Table and Dashboards
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the non-admin user or proxy to a non-admin user.
- Go to report center and select Label View
- Expand any label then choose any reports under that label.
- In the action section, you will notice that the Edit and Delete Icon are enabled
- Since the two modify buttons are enabled, user can modify the labels
- Do note that this user has no RBP permission granting them any permission to create reports such as Report - Table, Report - Canvas and Dashboards
- This is a Known Issue and teams are working to resolve this. Please keep watching this space for resolution timeline.
- Fix Date:b2005p7 (29-May-20)
report center label, label, labels, non-admin, edit label, delete label, AYT-29118 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem