The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- The Amount of Data from Datasource exceeded it's system's defined limit. You can add additional filters on the model, or contact your administrator to check if it is possible to set up and SDI conenction between the blended systems.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.11.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open up report with Model A
- Have Model B present in report
- Link both Models within the report
- Select Primary Data only in the Link
This is caused by the Hard Data Limit of SAC Linked Models being reached.
The resolution for this is to do either of the following -
- Adjust the Data that you're linking together so that the data you're trying to load is reduced.
- Create an SDI Connection using this blog
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem