- Upon refreshing Fiori Launchpad, deleted tile and/or group appears in Fiori Launchpad
- Unable to delete a tile or Group from Fiori Launchpad as they reappear upon refresh
- Fiori Launchpad refresh brings deleted tiles and/or groups back
- SAP Fiori Front End Server 6.00 Initial shipment
- SAP Fiori For S4Hana 1909 Initial shipment
- SAP_UI 754 SP0001
- SAP_BASIS 754 000SP
1909, 1.65.9, no changes, tile not deleted, order of apps, Edit Home Page , FLP, Delete tile, re-appears, re-appear, reappears, reappear, F5, Refresh, unable to delete, Fiori Launchpad , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.