The following error is raised when trying to add a Tax Number for an Account in C4C:
"There are duplicate entries for Tax Number Type Tax number given by the relevant state (ABC) and country DEF".
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers Work Center.
- Select the Accounts View.
- Search and Open an Account.
- Go to Tax Numbers Tab.
- Click on the Add Button.
- Select the Tax Country and the Tax Number Type according to the dropdown options.
- Fill the Tax Number field.
- Save it.
- Save failed. The error message is raised.
The Tax Number Country + Type are the semantical key for “tax numbers”. Therefore only one Tax Number per Business Partner is allowed.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
As a workaround, an extension field can be created in C4C for the additional tax number type (i.e. “IE2”).
Tax Numbers, C4C, Account. , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To