You are able to create a sales document despite of having an order block for specific sales data
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers workcenter
- Go to Accounts view
- Select show all and find for ABC (ABC represents the name of the account)
- Go to Sales Data facet
Here you should see that for a defined combination of Sales Area (Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Divison), the Order Block is set.
Our example looks at sales quote, but the same is true for other views, such as opportunities, sales orders.
- Go to Sales workcenter
- Go to Sales Quotes view
- Enter the account ABC (ABC represents the name of the account)
- Enter the sales area from account ABC for which order block is set
- Select Save
You will notice that the system allows you to save the sales document, without any restrictions, even if the order block is set
You have not assigned any reason for order blocks for sales documents like opportunities, sales quote, sales orders etc., in the business configuration activity.
These are the reasons that you would like to use to block sales document creation for accounts.
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Choose the relevant project
- Select Open Activity List
- Select All activities and search for Accounts
- Select Sales Document Order Block Assignment
In this activity you have to assign reason for order block for sales documents, once this is maintained and saved, system will impose restrictions accordingly.
Sales Document, Sales Order, sales Quote, Opportunity, Sales Data, Order block, Sales Area, Account , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To