You are trying to import a Concur Expense Report in SAP Business ByDesign, but you get the error message "Expense report XXXX does not belong to this system" (where XXXX stands for the Expense Report ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Go to Concur view.
- Select Expense Reports subview.
- Press the button Get Expense Report.
- Enter Expense Report ID.
- Press Ok.
- Error message "Expense report XXXX does not belong to this system" appears.
The reason why the error message appears is because the System Logical ID coming from Concur is different from actual System Logical ID, which is maintained in the system.
By following the below steps, you can see the actual Logical System ID:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Input and Output Management view.
- Select Communication Arrangements subview.
- Open Concur Integration User arrangement.
- Check "My System" value, under My Communication Data area.
You need to contact the Concur team in order to correct the Logical System ID to the correct one, reached by the steps above.
Logical System ID, My System, Communication Arrangement, Concur Integration, Expense Reports. , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , Problem