- Problems with calculations and formulas
- User cannot execute formulas on empty data cells in CSV and XLSX exports
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
"Null" or "Blank" or "Empty" cells are valid data entries, but these cells are not equivalent to the value 0.
Convert blank cells into zeroes before executing formulas or calculations.
- Insert column
- Fill in a formula that checks: If cell is blank, fill it with zero, else fill it with cell entry
- Formula: =IF(<cell> = "blank", 0, <cell>)
- Use new column for formulas and calculations
Microsoft Excel, Comma Seperated Values, Separated , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-AD , Analytics Designer , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , How To