- You use SAP Analytics Cloud.
- You are configuring SAP HANA to support user name and password authentication for live data connections that use the direct connection type.
- You are following guide Live Data Connection to SAP HANA Using a Direct Connection with Password Authentication.
- During the CORS configuration of package sap.bc.ina.service.v2 you are required to add header x-csrf-token under "Exposed Headers".
- However the Add button is not responsive and the header cannot be added:
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, CORS, XS Admin Tool, x-csrf-token, sap.bc.ina.service.v2 , KBA , HAN-AS-XS-ADM , SAP HANA XS Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.