You have created a down payment request for a supplier and it is posted and paid. Now, you are creating a new supplier invoice for the same supplier but you are unable to find the down payment request ID in the down payment field.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select "New Supplier Invoice without purchase order" from common tasks view or create a supplier invoice with reference to a Purchase Order from Invoice Entry view
- Select View All
- Navigate to General Tab->Payment Information sub-tab
- Select Down Payments tab
- Select Add Row-> click value help option
- It says: No Records Found
There are filters added in the value help screen because of which the respective down payment is not showing up. Or another reason could be that down payment request is already assigned to supplier invoice.
Select Filter icon in the value help option and clear the extra filters. Now you can search with the supplier id filter to display the available down payment request id.
Down payment request not visible, supplier invoicing; Down payment requests not populate in supplier invoice , KBA , supplier invoice , down payment request not found , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To