During the migration of commercial project, the below error is encountered:
- Message no. CJ012 - Finish date must be earlier than "DD.MM.YYYY"
- Message no. CJ009 - Start date must be earlier than "DD.MM.YYYY"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage your solution".
- Choose option "Migrate your Data".
- Go to the relevant migration project.
- Select the migration project Commercial project.
- Upload the migration template and click activate.
- Click Start transfer.
- Perform the validation phase followed by the convert value step.
- Start simulation phase.
SAP scheduling logic can only handle a time frame from 01.01.1980 to 19.01.2048. Therefore, it is not possible to maintain a date for a project or a network, which is not in the time frame.
Maintain a date for a project or a network which is in the time frame from 01.01.1980 to 19.01.2048 in the migration template for the columns "Start Date" and "End Date" in the sheet "Engagement Project".
Note: Project duration of more than 5 years is not recommended. Projects with a longer duration decrease upload performance significantly.
1714575 - Error regarding date occurs while creating/changing project
ca-gtf-mig, s4_pc, s4hc, cj012, cj009, project, commercial, migration, start date, finish date, time, date, simulation , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , PP-CRP-SCH , Scheduling , PP-CRP , Capacity Planning , Problem