- When the user tries to update the Job Profile content of a Job Requisition, the changes are not being saved. When the user press "Save" button, the new content is replaced by the previous one.
- After a few attempts, the changes might save but still, they won't be reflected on the Job Requisition posting.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Job Requisition > Go to Job Profile tab
- Change any field from the role
- Press save
- Notice the changes are not being saved
This issue will occur due to the miss match between the Job Requisition Posting Language field and the language select of the logged user.
There is an ongoing investigation for this behavior being performed by Product Management and Software Engineering teams however the resolution was not yet scheduled. For more information, please reach our for your CSM and refer the internal ticket RCM-54674.
There will be two possibles workarounds to match the language of the user and the Job Requisition. Either change the language of the logged user to the same language you want to change the content or add the language of the logged user into the Job Requisition Posting Language field.
Noticed that if the Job Requisition has only one country selected as Posting Language, the Language dropdown will not be available. So, the currently language selected will be the only one available. Please, refer to the Language below:
Also, it's important to take in mind that if Job Requisition has only one language selected and the logged user with a different language keeps trying to save the changes until they are, the changes the user made will only reflect on the Job Profile of the user's language. For example:
- Job Requisition was only posted with the language English US - User don't see Language dropdown
- Logged user's language is English UK - User has a different language than the Job Requisition
- User attempts to change the Job Profile content - Since the Job Requisition has only one country, the Job Profile is displayed in English US
- User keep trying to save the changes until they are applied
Due to the current behavior, the system will create a new English UK version with these changes that the user was able to save it. Meaning that, even if the user can see the changes, they won't be reflected. By enabling English UK later on the Job Requisition, you will be able to see the changes between English UK and US.
Job, Profile, Changes, Not, Save, Saving, Translate, Missing, Language, Update , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem