- Promotion fails with commit not attempted because destination is unknown error.
- Migrating any report such as webi reports from Source to one or more target environments fail.
- This issue can be seen when promoting CTS+ / ChaRM from specific folders, but samples work fine.
- As per ChaRM, the job shows as successful - but the promotion status shows as failed.
- Detailed Error: Resolution Status=Destination is unknown. Dependency Status=All the required dependencies are included., Commit Status=Commit not attempted because the destination is unknown.
- SAP BI Platform 4.1, 4.2 & Above.
- Solution Manager 7.4 - Integration with CTS+
Promotion, CTS, Fail, Import, destination, unknown error, could not commit, , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.