- Promotion fails with commit not attempted because destination is unknown error.
- Migrating any report such as webi reports from Source to one or more target environments fail.
- This issue can be seen when promoting CTS+ / ChaRM from specific folders, but samples work fine.
- As per ChaRM, the job shows as successful - but the promotion status shows as failed.
- Detailed Error: Resolution Status=Destination is unknown. Dependency Status=All the required dependencies are included., Commit Status=Commit not attempted because the destination is unknown.
- SAP BI Platform 4.1, 4.2 & Above.
- Solution Manager 7.4 - Integration with CTS+
Promotion, CTS, Fail, Import, destination, unknown error, could not commit, , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.