When the candidate either tries to apply for a job or update the job application the same receives an error:
"Failed to process the job application - Unsupported method for RCMJobApplicant"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable Reside PII in Russia in Provisioning (Pre-requisite for the enhancement RCM-70655 - Russia Data Residency Solution for Recruiting);
- Search for a job in the external career site;
- Create an account for the country Russia or authenticate with a Russian candidate;
- Apply for the job or try to update a job application;
- The user will see an error where the popup will have the message "Unsupported method for RCMJobApplicant"
Engineering is working to have a fix available soon.
At the moment the only workaround is the following:
It would be changing the candidate’s Country other than Russia.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem