- Error AA632 "Line item violates the cutoff value of & in area &" OR "Line item causes scrap value of & to be violated" when an impairment with Transaction ABAAL or ABAA and transaction type 640 (Unplanned depreciation on prior-year acquisitions) is performed for the asset.
- Other posting transactions codes or transaction types may also raise same error
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Transaction type 640, 641, 642, 643, 649, 650, 651, Line items reduce the cut-off value by &, residual value, unplanned depreciation, %, percent, percentage, cutoffperc, cut-off, cutoff, AW01N , KBA , aa 632 , FI-AA-SVA , Specific Valuations , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.