When the retention period of an archived document has expired the display authorization is not checked at all and it is not possible anymore to display the corresponding document even if the user has the proper authorizations (S_IRM_BLOC, S_IRM_BL_M).
Below message might occur in transaction SARE/SARI or in application transaction:
"Data belonging to this data object is blocked
Message no. BA344"
- The business functions ILM_BLOCKING and ILM are activated (in transaction SFW5)
- The relevant archiving object is ILM-enabled
- The ILM object that belongs to the archiving object is assigned to an audit area for retention rules
- At least one live policy exists for the ILM object that belongs to the archiving object
- SAP Note "2167473 - User-specific locking of display of archived personal data" is implemented
ILM_BLOCKING, S_IRM_BL_M, IRM_CAT , KBA , BC-ILM-IRM-RT , IRM Run Time , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.