The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Variance chart component decimal setting follows Primary measure value decimal setting
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.10.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story and insert a Numeric Point chart
- Select a Measure and set decimal places to 1
- Add a Variance chart component and set decimal place to 2
- Note that Variance chart component decimal setting follows Primary measure value decimal setting
This is by design. When setting the decimal places for primary values in Styling panel; the Measure Selection was set to All. When the setting is set to All, SAP Analytics Cloud applies the decimal setting to all the Measures including the Variance measures.
When setting the decimal places for Primary/Secondary values in Styling panel, select only the Primary/Secondary measure required and change the decimal setting for each measure individually.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics Error, Issue, Sac, Story, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, numeric point, variance, story, decimal setting, overwritten , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , How To